Project Two: Personal Interstitial

Final Personal Interstitial:

This is the final submission for the Personal Interstitial Project. I added a few new effects such as a fade in and out, background music that I edited in audition, and of course the text. Even though it feels a bit somber, I wanted to portray the feeling of calmness and relaxation. There is a music genre called "lo-fi" which I wanted to emulate with my personal interstitial. Compared to what I was referencing, I am happy with how this project turned out.



Here is the link for the second tutorial that I used. 


In Progress 1: 

Here is the first in progress for the second project, "Personal Interstitial". For this project I was experimenting with character animation. I wanted to start small, so for now I just tried animating the eyes on an old illustration of mine. 



Here is the link for the tutorial I found that helped me achieve this ani

Storyboard idea for video:
(hard to see I apologize, but not too many things going on, just ideas)








Comments

  1. This is so cool! I like how you explored different speeds of the eyelids closing, they almost each convey different emotions. I'm exciting to see how this project develops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I like the life-like movement that suggests she is having a hard time keeping her eyes open! Maybe some easing between keyframes could help illustrate this even more. Great work so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting!! So cool that you were able to apply this to an old illustration of yours. It looks like she's falling asleep. I'm interested to see how you'll use this as a personal interstitial

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soothing and has such a pleasant aesthetic. You could definitely use this as an intro or outro to a video. I'd love to see more subtle movement in the figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! the music and style of animation is really pleasant

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment